A Recent Success
We have registered the highest quarterly Net Profit of Rs. 135.78 crores in Q1FY23, witnessing a growth of 26.03% YoY.
Additionally, as a result of our growing workforce, we have relocated our Indian headquarters to a much larger, opulent office in Parliament Street, Delhi.
We’ve also grown our micro-representative branches in nine states
New HQ in Parliament Street, New Delhi
Inside This Issue
This quarter 2023, Foxhog’s growth jumped by 29% making Operating Profit for FY22 grew by 2.22% YoY to Rs. 42 crores; while Operating Profit for Q1FY23 is placed at Rs. 7 crores
Our major investments this month include:
- Mulesoft (one of the largest IT companies in the world)
- Q Net (One of the Biggest MLM and FMCG)
- Cyber Army of India (Semi Govt. Cyber Security Firm)
- Tom and Moon (London’s largest retail chain)
- Our head of PR for the USA team, Ananya Singh, transferred to the Indian team. We are glad to utilize her experiences here
- We had a new team member in the Content Development department. Prachi Thepra joined us as an Associate, Content Writer on the 12th of September.
- On the 16th of September, Dinesh Kumar also joined us as SEO Manager.
We welcome you all to the team!
“The day is what you make it. So why not make it a great one?”
September 26th sees the first day of Sharad Navratri. Wishing everyone a Happy Navratri!